Thursday, March 6

a story of love

ever since the previous post,
i kept smiling to myself whenever i hear the dedication.
haha!

another juicy thing to tell our future generations.
haha!


our love story is amazing honey.
something that i really, really, really treasure.
if ever i am in a coma or have alzheimer's (a memory loss illness)
promise me honey, that you would tell a story of us to me.
how we met, what we did, where was our first meet, what was the first movie?

there might be a chance that i can remember it,
because the memories we have together are kept closely to my heart.

about 3 years back,
i had my first date with him.
after my driving lesson,
head to the place where are suppose to meet.
knowing that i was early,
i went to the library (a perfect place to wait),
i read a book while anxiously waiting for you.
i have no idea what to expect from you.
we chatted online and have a good connection.
but would that happened in real life?
there were so many that were running through my mind while waiting for you.
i don't know what was the first impression i left you with.
all i know,
i was excited and nervous.
my hands started to get cold and a little shaky,
and my body got all jittery.
several minutes later,
i saw a person standing in front of me.
when i looked up, it was you.
looking back at me, giving me a smile.
and i remember what you wore.
remember the white shoes darling?
we had a simple date with no dinner.
haha!
because it was getting late.

was it fate that brought us together?
if it is,
let us last for eternity.
to experience love is easy but to experience true love is the opposite of easy.

i love you sweetheart.

No comments: