Monday, July 12

commencement!



alhamdulillah.

it was a day that was filled with mixed emotions.

i've never thought i've could even go to U when i've received my PSLE results.
and now,
after numerous essays assignments, projects, presentations and exams,
i've managed to graduate from it.
an awesome feeling,
i got to give a pat on myself for holding on and believing in myself.


as the invitation cards were limited,
nenek and the partner came to witness the commencement.
secretly,
i wish that my parents were able to come witness it and be proud of me.
but i know they have to carry on working to support my siblings.
i got to thank my family for seeing me through my years of education.
dad and mom for providing me the best that they can give.
nenek for her encouragements.
my sisters and brother for being understanding.
thank you all.










the moment i stepped out from the hall,
there were smiles and happy graduates with their family in the lobby.
when i saw the partner,
there were a bouquet of flowers greeting me.
=)
and
nenek gave me a hug,
suddenly tears just streamed down.
i felt her happiness as well.



and i really cannot contain my tears.

it was worth it.
all those anger i felt when people critic and look down on me all those years,
finally,
i've managed to win the battle.
i've graduated.














soon it will be his turn!














syafiqah came to make me smile.








the gifts from the partner.

=)

thank you for the friends who had made the journey exciting and fun.
i treasure your friendships.


in addition,
today marks the 5th year of attaining my licence.

what more can i asked for?

i'm truly grateful.

thank you god.

thank you honey for sending me home several times after school,
those lunch break when you came over,
my essays that you have to read through,
that one walk we had from arts to science.
thank you for today as well,
the bouquet, your presence, the lion, the sweet dinner celebration.
thank you for everything.

it's time for me to join the workforce.
all the best!

No comments: