Tuesday, December 8

you sure you don't want to chicken out?



since i was planning to make my engagement a surprise,
there are some drafts that i keep in my blog post to remind me of the day when we were buying ring for one another.

entry title: ring shopping
date of entry: 2 nov 09
*grins*
and so we went to get my engagement ring.
together with his aunt, parents and him,
we went to the jewellery street at ion.

oh god it was hard!
we had to enter several shops before i set my eyes on one.

there so many rings with different designs and cuts.
what makes it worst was that i really have no idea which to get.
eventually,
with the help of his mom, him and his aunt,
i've managed to pick one out.
i can't imagine to have a bling bling on my finger next month.

5 dec 09,
a day when i will be a fiancee to abdul mutalib bin mohamad.
and the 5th also marks our monthly-anniversary.

entry title: ring shopping for him
date of entry: 8 nov 09
and so yesterday we went for his ring shopping together with my mom and grandma
just like me,
he was embarrassed and excited at the same time.
haha!
i can practically see him stare at the ring on his finger in astonishment when he tried the ring on.
it's like a moment to take in.
haha!
the ring that he picked out looks good on his finger.

he will only have a bling on his finger!



i love the feeling of being loved.
don't you?

honey,
you sure you don't want to chicken out?
:P
too late!
that mafia game we played.