Monday, August 22

being pregnant VI

so this is my first time being pregnant and to fast during ramadhan.
it was a little tough in the beginning but alhamdulillah,
i still managed.
there were days that i am so sleepy that i have to struggle to keep awake while at work.
there were days that i got very hungry that i almost told my husband that i couldn't make it.
there were days that i craved for kaya toast and a cup of tea in the morning,
because that is what i have normally for breakfast.
i had to distract myself not to think, crave for food.
there were days that i felt weak and giddy.
there were days my little angel kicks me so hard and it makes me wonder whether she is hungry.
i had to convince and sweet talk to her.
quite challenging indeed.

one thing that is certain,
i ate a lot during buka and reminded myself to drink plain water to keep myself hydrated.

so raya is just next week,
and i have to make some changes.
like,
i can no longer wear heels since i am afraid that i couldnt balance myself.
i have yet to get a comfortable shoes, will look around for it soon.
ever since i got pregnant i seldom put in effort to look good,
more like can't be bothered.
i dont even put on contact lenses.
so raya time,
must put in a little more effort.
my husband got for me my baju raya days back and we will be hunting for one more.
not much to wear with a big tummy.
on a serious note,
i no longer wake up to face my parents and siblings like how i used to.
this year raya i will have a husband to seek forgiveness to.
my raya routine would be very different this year.
let just hope that i wont be having the aches and discomfort during raya,
if not i wouldnt have the mood.
one thing i look forward to house visiting is kuih raya!
=)

august pass by quickly and i am sure september is going to be the same.
and so do october and november.
=)

as a gift to ourselves,
we bought a device to hear her heartbeat and movements.
but when we got it,
it was way too early for us to listen,
we were definitely disappointed.
so just few days ago,
we tried on the device and with patience,
we managed to hear faint beatings and movements!
alhamdulillah!
=)

dear sweetheart,
mama and papa always look forward to see the gynae monthly because it is one step nearer to you!
whenever papa talks to you through my tummy, he is like talking to a lover,
so sweet and manja.
remind mama of her papa whenever he talks to her.
i guess sweetheart you are going to be a daddy's girl.
mama loves you also but mama can be a little fierce and naggy!
haha!
dont tell me i dont warn you baby!

No comments: