Thursday, September 15

being pregnant part XI

the third trimester 'nightmare' has begun!
for the past 2 days i have been having trouble sleeping and i can foresee that it will continue.
it seems that with my growing tummy,
i have difficulties getting up from bed.
now, i have to get up either from my left or right.
i will spend most of the time getting into a comfortable position to sleep.
my tummy feels very tight and i get breathless.
my shirts seems to get smaller that i had to resort to wearing my husband's shirts.
waking up for toilet break has resumed.
everything don't feel right.
the pimples have started to pop up!
even though i had to go through this bumpy-yet-going-to-end-race,
my husband is the one who make it easier for me,
he teased me whenever i had a tough time getting out of bed, my weird sleeping position, etc. and i couldn't help not to be angry but to laugh together with him.

talking about my husband,
today is our 8th months of marriage.
alhamdulillah.
it has been great and it couldn't be better.
there are times when we do get mad with each other but there's that something to make us fine back.
marriage makes us more tolerant of each other and we share more happiness.

just yesterday while i was searching for his white hair,
he laid close to my tummy and while rubbing my tummy he sang a song for our little girl with his creative-on-the-spot-lyrics.
she kicked and he felt her movements!
i have to admit it did sound nice.
such a nice family bonding session.

since he had a lot of work to settle,
he had to continue his work at home.
when i managed to catch up on my sleep,
he had to do his work.
but i know that he comes over to me and asked me questions like whether i want water, whether i want to go to the toilet, or at times tease me, and give a kiss my forehead.
i know he is trying to make me comfortable.
but most of the times when he asked,
i didn't reply him because i am too tired to do so.
at times i do get mad at him for spending too much time at work but at the same time, he does make time for me.
his actions shows.
so i couldn't stay angry at him for long.

back to our little fella,
yesterday we had our monthly check up at the hospital and all looks good.
insya'Allah i will go for natural delivery.
epidural or not will be decided on that day.

sweetheart,
mama knows you are enjoying yourself inside her womb.
soon you will be introduced to the world,
don't be afraid to come out okay?
papa and mama will be welcoming you.
=)
insya'Allah you will be able to celebrate mama and papa's 1st anniversary together!

No comments: