Sunday, April 10

love is

and so i participate in another contest.

taken from nuffnang

at first sight it was interesting.
but there was a time i was thinking to myself "aiyah, don't need to think so much la, no need to take part"
really, i was thinking of skipping it.
what changed my mind?
the deadline.
they extended the deadline and somehow i can't resist.
and it doesn't help that i enjoyed blogging about love.

my answer

one fine day,
i received a call that i won the second prize for the contest.
i was really delighted!

yesterday,
was the prize presentation.

an ipod nano.
=)

with my husband.


alhamdulillah.
looking through my years,
i have won a lot.
and it all comes from the Almighty.
one thing i have to share,
you need to put in effort to win.

honey,
you've been my motivation for my answers.
thank you for loving me.
i know you are as excited as me!

No comments: