Thursday, September 30

our lunch reception

previously i was blogging about our wedding dinner.
so now this entry will be about the lunch reception.

for our lunch reception,
it will be a week earlier than our wedding dinner and a day later from our solemnization.

the partner and i are leaving our separate lunch reception to our mothers.
i mean if i were a mother i would also like to sort of plan for my child's big day.

both of us will be having our lunch reception at the void deck, just that it's in different areas.

for the partner's side,
my mom-to-be engaged (believe it or not) atira's weddings for decor and food.
haha.
and she has already chose her colours.

for my side,
we have different vendors for different things.

my mak andam will still be my mom's classmate from weddingku gallery.
we have yet to go and pick our costumes.

for the photographer and videographer,
it will be my parent's common friend from dzine box creative studio.

for my decor,
it will be from daun wedding d'co.
i like her design and concept.
colour themes have yet to be confirm.
=)

food wise,
it is the same for our wedding dinner,
vsion weddings.

for entertainment,
my grandma likes the one at my aunt's wedding and has booked it.
it's jentayu.

for lunch and dinner's wedding cakes,
we're taking samsiah's cakes.

wedding cards for lunch soon to be done!

i think that's about it for my lunch reception.
=)

for akad nikah (solemnization),
it will be over at my house,
after asar's prayers.
and my grandma was saying that after nikah,
we're gonna have a mini henna session (my husband included!)
my grandma sounds so happy, excited and the way she conveyed it, sounds like a hen's night.
hahaha!
got make up session la,
wear this that.
just for fun sake.
looking forward to it!

i really enjoy planning every single bit for my wedding because after the wedding,
i'll miss it.
no more looking through brides magazines,
no more thinking about it,
no more discussing with the partner, mom and grandma.
but eventually there will be new projects to look forward to,
like getting and renovating the house, children, etc.
=)

sweetheart,
growing old with you was my dream 5 years ago.

No comments: