Monday, February 28

photobooth shots!

if you read my past posts,
we engaged 3 photographers for our dinner reception.
and i am glad that it paid off!
the feedback we got from the guests was that they really had fun and on top of the wedding favor,
they got to bring back 2 different kind of photos.

one of the photographer that we engaged was
My Fotobooth







the 2 flower girls!




with my mak andam.


my parents and sisters!


my siblings and cousins!


mama, papa, mama in, papa 2!


his cousins!




for more photos,
Mutalib & Atirah's Wedding Dinner

the vendor was very good!
they really did what we wanted.
they did quite a number of design for the backdrop and the card and let us choose.
however,
we didn't really like it and they redesign again for us.
=)
good customer service!

will post an entry about the other 2 photographers soon!

honey,
stars!
honey stars!
=D

No comments: