Monday, February 14

layout and table names

when one thinks of garden,
one might think of plants, peaceful environment, flowers, etc.
which was why we had our table named after flowers instead of numbers,
so that it can sync nicely with our outdoor garden theme.

luckily my horticulture knowledge didn't go to waste,
i managed to think for 20 flowering plants.
=)
for brides to be,
some others themes for the tables can be colours, location, countries, etc.

we had our layout arranged in a way that no one will be left out,
everyone of them will be able to see the stage (the gray box in the centre).


Zinnia.
i was the one who chose the colours, letterings, design and print the flower cards (with my husband's inputs)


Anthurium.
the floral arrangement was done by me, just 5 hours before the event.
since i had to do my make-up and hair,
i managed to do 5 out of the 20 table arrangements.
while the others were done by my relatives.


Hibiscus
the piece of rolled paper was our programme list so that the guests will have an idea what will be happening throughout the dinner.


Mimosa
our kind cousins, my sister and her friend helped to rolled it neatly and tied it with a ribbon.


Orchid
as you can see for the floral arrangement,
we used a plastic vase which you can get at fifty cents.
to let it look nicer and blend with my colour theme,
we placed ribbons at the perimeter.


Sunflower


tomorrow will be a month since i got married,
honestly,
it can't get any better.
it has been great.
marriage made us somehow more loving to one another.
=)
alhamdulillah.

honey,
i like it after our prayers,
after i salam your hand,
you gave me a kiss on my forehead.
i feel love whenever you do that.

No comments: