Monday, February 14

happy one month of marriage!

just in my previous post i was blogging about flowers names for the table cards,
and i myself was surprised.

it was just after lunch time when i was talking to my colleague regarding work.
my colleague got distracted and started looking behind me,
so i turned around to see why he was distracted.

i saw a man talking to a lady,
suddenly,
my named was called.
"Atirah"
which i replied "yes here"
"flowers for you"

i can feel my face turned red when the man walked towards my desk.
afterwhich, he handed me a big bouquet of red and white roses.
and something to sign on.
i asked "who is it from?"
he replied "there's a card"

by then,
my colleagues were already teasing me.

i took out the card,
and smiled upon reading "To my dearest wife, I love you! Thank you for being the sunshine in my life."


99 stalks of white and red roses to celebrate our one month of marriage.



the white roses shaped into a heart.






i called my husband to thanked him,
but he pretended to act surprise.
haha.
he was laughing at me when i told him my reaction.
and i asked him "honey, it's very big, i don't know how to go back"
his replied was "take a cab" followed by laughter.

on the way to work in the morning,
i was just thinking to myself,
wouldn't it be nice to have flowers delivered to me at my office?
but i doubt my husband would do such things.

they say,
becareful what you wished for.

honey,
i wish to grow old with you blissfully,
strolling on the beach, enjoying each other company and seeing our grandchildren laughing and teasing us.
insyaAllah.
amin.

No comments: