Friday, August 12

being pregnant part IV

few weeks after being pregnant,
family members and friends started to ask me,
"do you know the gender yet?"

as much as i wanted to know,
during that time,
it was still too early to figure out.

there was a post earlier regarding a question that i kept asking.
the question was "a boy or a girl?"
actually the answer does not really matter me,
well,
maybe 49% girl and 51% boy.
haha.
just as long my baby is healthy, normal, obedient, respectful and a servant of the Almighty.

my in-laws were hoping for a boy since they can be a little rough when playing with him.
while my parents do not really mind.

i caught myself thinking of the pros and cons of having a boy or a girl.
girl can dress her up, tie her hair.
girl is more sociable so she can keep me accompany.
but the troublesome part is if she is older,
i will need to bring her to the toilet to accompany her and making sure she pee or do her business correctly.

for boy,
one advantage is that my husband would have to accompany him most of the times to the toilet.
=)
haha!

my husband,
as much as he said he does not really mind,
i knew he was hoping for a boy so that he can play soccer, games, etc with him.

there was one time when i dreamt of a cute baby girl.
i dreamt that i was holding her and i forget most of the dream.

so when the day comes for us to check the gender,
we were very excited!
i am expecting with papa's little princess!
=D
i knew my husband was very happy as well,
his face lit up!

so ever since we got to know our baby's gender,
we can so call start to shop for her.
but till now,
we only got her a stroller, a playmat, diaper changing mat and less than 10 clothings.
our elders advised us not to buy too much because it will be a wastage since baby outgrow their clothes very fast and my aunt will be giving away her daughter clothes.
so soon, we will need to go shopping for her oilments, pampers, powder, cream, etc.

i experienced my first leg cramp today in the middle of the night.
it was a sharp pain that i had to scream.
i was surprised that my husband knew what to do when i had the leg cramp.
he pushed my sole and the pain was gone.
impressive!
the second happened after sahur when he was sleeping peacefully,
he heard me scream,
got up immediately,
pushed my sole again to ease the pain.
luckily my husband knew what to do and never complain that i disturb his sleep.
hehe!

baby,
today,
the 12th august,
you turn 25 weeks!
few more weeks we will get to see your facial features using the 3d ultrasound scan!
did you feel papa's warmth everytime he rub my tummy and has his nose rubbed on my tummy while talking to you?
even though he is busy,
he always make time to talk to his little princess.
just by having you baby,
you have change our lifestyle, in a good way.
syukur alhamdulillah.
=)

No comments: