Wednesday, March 2

irahman photography

the second photographer(s) we had was a husband and wife team.
from Irahman Photography

Shyairah and Rahman.
she was my junior in primary school and my schoolmates in poly.
we keep in touch through facebook and found out that they took wedding photos as well.
so discussed with my husband and we engaged them.
=)
a very easy to work with couple.
they know what we wanted and we are very pleased with the photos.
the photos in this post were taken by them.

the flowergirls rehearsing how to throw the flowers,
to guide them was his lovely aunt.


my mom and the decor lady, kak jannah at the photobooth.


the 2 flowergirls smiling for the photobooth photos.


my husband and i together with my sister, the maid of honor.


an outdoor photograph with my yec mates.


our first entrance.












guests queuing for their dinner.


the lead singer of jentayu.


my dad kissing my cousin, the flowergirl.


i was excited to look at the screen for our video.


heading to change our outfit.


performance to keep the guests entertained while having their dinner.


our second entrance.






cake cutting session!


my sisters and her friend attentively watching the wedding montage.


my husband had to sing,
fly me to the moon.
which at some point,
i joined in to sing-a-long.




performance by his cousins,
they managed to get some of the guests to dance.


the speech by my maid of honor.


with my siblings, cousins, friends.


with my mak andam from weddingku gallery.


with the boys from jentayu!
thanks guys!


my nenek,
the one who always wants the best for me.

thank you nenek.

smile for the camera!


Shy and Rahman,
thank you for the amazing photos which capture the guests and our expression.
=)

honey,
at times,
i still think that i am in a dreamland.
because alhamdullilah,
things has been wonderful.

No comments: