Sunday, August 7

being pregnant part II

continued....

As I saw the spot of blood, I didn't know how to react.
I went straight out from the toilet and informed my husband.
Of course, I was worried.

Throughout the day, I searched for another gynae and when evening comes,
I went to check despite my husband reassured me that there wasn't anything to worry about.
The gynae searched for my baby and we managed to see the little fella.
I was relieved.
Syukur Alhamdulillah.

Morning sickness didn't hit me until I was about 7 weeks pregnant.
I started to feel nauseous and eventually the vomiting followed on.

I remembered during one of the weekend, I felt really low.
I was complaining to my husband how I felt.
I felt FAT, unattractive, lousy and weak.
Thank god for my husband!
He consoled me and without any hesitation, he brought me out to shop for new clothes for my new grown body.
I couldn't be happier!
=D

The next weekend,
I was eating push pop and it chipped my tooth.
Sigh. I was really devastated.
I told my husband and he brought me to the dentist to get it fixed.

There were many other things that my husband did that I can't thanked him enough.
He is really reassuring and supportive.

My first pregnancy has been tough.
However it is good news because it means that the baby is striving.

This pregnancy makes me realized how much suffering a mother has to go through.
I am grateful for the chance to be pregnant.

On the 10 June 2011,
my husband and I were anxious!
Because it was the day we got to know the gender of our baby.
=)
we got no preferences, as long that our baby is healthy.

Throughout the past few months, a lot of things has been changing.

My appetite.
All those vomiting has made me lose weight.
It was horrible when I've tried eating and the next moment, it came out.
But as I got better,
Alhamdulillah I managed to gain back the weight that I lost.
Now I surprised myself at the amount of food I am eating.
One incident was I finished the whole LARGE murtabak.
Never in my life that I am able to finish it by myself.
Next, eating 2 plates of nasi ayam penyet.
Ish ish ish.

My energy level.
All I wanted to do is to sleep/rest!
It is a struggle to keep myself awake while at work.
Before the fasting month,
I keep munching on food.
Everytime it is lunch time,
I will squeeze in some nap time.
Everytime I feel like blogging,
the bed seems to be a better choice.

My body.
Fats have been accumulating ever since I am pregnant.
Given time,
I've learnt to accept it.
I don't mind being fat for my baby.

The bond between my husband and I.
Alhamdulillah, we are still going strong and blissful.
Both of us are excited at the arrival of our first born.
We are constantly looking out for things that is essential for our baby.
=)
We have thought of a name for our little fella and both of our parents are fine with the name.

Now that we have a few more months till your arrival,
Mama will try to blog as much as she can to remind her of the beautiful experience she has when she is expecting you.
=)

No comments: