Wednesday, August 24

being pregnant VII

it was just an ordinary 7th of july, a thursday.
I woke up, get up for work and go to work.
nothing special until it was about 5 plus in the evening while I was doing my work.
what happened?
my tummy felt funny,
like big bubbles moving,
weird, tingling feeling.
something that i felt for the first time.
it was then i realized that i can feel her movements for the very first time!
it felt like someone is tickling me from inside,
i couldn't help but to laugh and smile to myself.
even my colleagues thought i was nuts and asked why am i laughing to myself.
i felt grateful.
the moment i experienced was beautiful.
i called my husband straight away to inform him,
he was very happy for me,
he could sense my excitement with my high pitched tone.

i couldn't contained my happiness!
i remembered calling my mom up to share her the news.
=)
every time when i read on the weekly updates,
i would get a little upset because it would tell me that i can feel the baby's movements between certain weeks.
i have been hoping that she will make her presence felt.
at the same time,
wondering how is it like.
having to wait for a few weeks,
i forget all about it.
so when she made her little kicks felt,
i was caught by surprise!

ever since the 7th of july,
i've been feeling her kicks, punches, movements every day.
some days, she got extra energy to make strong, violent moves that got me shocked.
monitoring her constant kicks/punches,
i can sort of tell when is her active time.
because by now she must already develop a sleeping pattern.
i must say that she will definitely make both my husband and i wake up in the middle of the night.
one of the few sacrifices we have to make.
=)

it was only about a week later that my husband managed to feel her kicks when he touched my tummy.
i remembered once we were in the movies and he felt her movements that he grinned!
he reminded me of me when i first felt her.
surprised and happy!

sweetheart,
keep on making mama smile and surprise her with your movement.
mama loves it!
do you feel warmer when papa's hand is on mama's tummy?
hehe!
papa always praise you for being a good girl in keeping mama accompany whenever he is busy.
every day papa will try to feel your kicks/punches/stunts and still be amazed.
mama feels like you are trying to tell her something whenever she feels you and she will rub her tummy to communicate to you.
it is beautiful sweetheart,
the feelings that you gives both mama and papa.
Subhan'Allah.
=)

No comments: