Saturday, August 27

of photos and sleep

i am a huge fan of procrastinating that after 7 months of marriage,
i went to the photo shop to print my wedding dinner photos.
i was planning to do a photo book as well.
well, that can wait a little longer.
=)
you can find the photos here
looking through the photos and videos bring me sweet memories.
come on,
wedding is a day every girl look forward to!
most of the girls have been planning since young!
=)

i spent my whole saturday rejuvenating at my parents' home since my husband is busy at work.
my sleep for the past few weeks has been distracted.
since i can't sleep alone,
i have to wait for my husband return.
however this few weeks he has been busy so i have to wait a little longer.
most of the times,
i felt asleep while waiting.
when he comes back,
i would give him a smile,
try to hold a conversation and back to sleep.
it is seldom that i feel refresh the next day.
so it is only the weekends that i have the luxury to sleep in longer.

even though he has been busy with work,
i find it sweet that at times he made time for me,
like going home for less than an hour to see me and have a chat with her little girl before heading back to work.
and i can't help it but to blush when he praises me.
=)

the little girl in my womb turned 27 weeks yesterday.
both of us will be entering the 3rd trimester next week!
so fast!
i am still enjoying my 2nd trimester!
i had a dream today,
of a baby girl.
she was so adorable.
that dream makes me want to have my little girl in my arms real fast.
i can't wait to smell her,
there is something about baby's scent that makes you addicted.

i think now she has learnt to coordinate her movements,
in the past i can only feel her movements at one side of my tummy but now i can feel her movements at 2 different areas at the same time.
she also make vibrations in my tummy by giving consecutive kicks/punches!
good progress baby!
and at times i know she is in a uncomfortable position.
funny la!
can't help it that i had to laugh but at the same time,
pity her that she had to move herself again to make herself comfortable.

baby,
come next week,
you will get to gain more weight!
=D
mama and papa are really excited to be your parents!

No comments: