Wednesday, August 31

raya 2011 with my husband

selamat hari raya!
maaf zahir dan batin!

celebrating raya this year is different from the other years.
this year marked the first raya of being married.
alhamdulillah,
it has been beautiful.
having my lifelong partner to do things together.
like discussing how much to give,
what baju to wear,
who to visit,
spring cleaning together,
laughing together!

ramadhan this year was also a nice experience!
we wake up for sahur together and eat with our eyes half closed,
iftar most of the times together.
it is nice being married.

my usual routine of staying at home on the first day of raya has changed to visiting my elders and his.
never in my whole life i placed in so much effort to look good for the first day of raya.
haha!

at my parents'

it was my dad's birthday as well!
happy birthday pa!
i love you as much as you love me!
stay happy always!

my sister with her cheeky smile.


my husband must be wondering why do i have a lot of things to say.


taken by my father,
no wonder the quality.
haha.


visited nenek!


almost at 7 months!


haha!
betul-betul nak raya this year!
doesn't matter whether i am pregnant or not!

my mom, dad, mom-in-law and aunt commented about my shoes.
but alhamdulillah,
i managed to balance myself and have my husband to support me.
been 7 months since i wore heels!
while shopping for shoes,
i wanted to get comfortable flats.
buttttt,
visualing how it will look like on my baju that is too long might not be a good idea.
i will be sweeping the floor instead.
somehow heels are more attractive,
so i decided to give in.

sweetheart,
here is your dearest mama and papa!

insya'Allah,
next year you will be in the photo!
with matching clothes as us!
at one of the house we visited,
there was a baby girl who was about 2 weeks old,
she was so cute!
papa can't help it but to stare at her and at the same time i get kicks from you.
maybe you're jealous.
hehe!
don't worry okay?
papa reassured you that he loves only you (and mama as well, and your future siblings)
seeing the baby girl yesterday makes both papa and mama can't wait to hold you!
we will give you all the love we have!
=)

No comments: