Saturday, December 25

the 2nd proposal

i had a splendid surprise on my 24th birthday!
=)

the partner came over to fetch me and hand me a bouquet of flowers!


afterwhich, we had a delicious lunch at the rice table!

it was really very nice.
as usual,
i've requested for sliced onions.
haha!

to kill time for the next surprise,
we went on the singapore flyer!


it was about 8pm when he gave me a blindfold to cover my eyes while he drove me somewhere.
he led me to a place with the blindfold on,
going up steps and through a shaky bridge.
there and then i knew that i was in sentosa.
after about 8 mins walk,
we came to a stop.
i can feel the breeze and i am sure we are near the sea.
he took out his phone to play a song.
he gave me a quick peck and said "honey, you know that i always love you"
finally,
he gave me the green light to take the blindfold off.
when i did,
i turned around and saw him on his knee with a box.
and the words came from him "will you marry me?"
then slowly my mind started to digest.
he is proposing to me again but this time with a diamond ring!
i have no idea how to react but to cry and hug him and said "yes"
he said turn around,
which i did and saw huge letters that spelled out 'MARRY ME'
from the tower,
i can see it so clearly.
i was really surprised by it.


upclose with the words!

it was my sister and her boyfriend who helped the partner to arrange the light sticks.
=)
at the end of the bridge,
my sister and her boyfriend surprised me with a cake.

the ring.


we ended our night by watching a show in gold class.

thank you honey for planning my last single birthday.
=)

prior to this proposal,
i have another proposal last year.

it was doing one event held by marriage central.

we were supposed to write appreciation notes to our partner.

and in his appreciation note,
he proposed to me.
=)

honey,
no words can expressed how happy i was that day.
i love you and look forward to be your wife and a mother to your children.

No comments: