Friday, September 2

being pregnant VIII

we have reached the third trimester today!
means that she is 28 weeks or 7 months.
alhamdulillah!

i didn’t really have a good start to my third trimester.
last night i was very cranky, complaining about how lethargic and sleepy i was to my husband.
it was really bad that i can’t stop whining.
maybe that is how the pregnancy hormones get to me.
until i laid on the bed, my husband who were busy with his work came over to me and gently patted my head.
with the most calming and convincing voice, he said “honey, you are going to be in the third trimester tomorrow, these are the effects. it was like how you managed to overcome your first trimester. third trimester will be the same. cheer up okay? it is the final stretch, soon it will be over.” while smiling at me throughout and ended the conversation with a peck.

the words might not make sense at that moment because i was almost unconscious but hearing his voice was comforting.
seeing him smiling at me and patting my head made me calm and secured.
i felt asleep right after that.
thank god for my husband.

just 2 days ago,
i had a severe cramp on my lower right of my tummy to a point that every step that i made hurts.
it lasted for an hour.
i even got ready for work but it was too painful that my husband advised me to rest.
my husband who is very busy had to take urgent leave to keep me accompany and bring me to see the gynae.
i was touched by his actions because i know he had a lot to settle but yet he made time for me.
upon reaching kk hospital, the nurse said that they will monitor the baby’s heartbeat and contractions before the gynae gets to see me.
i had to lay down while the nurse strapped a heartbeat monitor to my tummy.
it felt good to hear her heartbeat,
i smiled to myself while wondering what she is doing in my womb
she was quite active that the nurse had to change the position of the heartbeat monitor several times.
thank god it wasn’t anything serious.
it was a round ligament pain.
now it is getting better.

sweetheart,
mama sensed your excitement in turning 7 months.
you have been playing in my womb since last night.
there were a couple of times papa asked you not to kick mama so hard because it was a little painful.
when mama wanted to count your heartbeat when she had to see the gynae,
you always change your position.
shy is it?
or were you being cheeky and play with mama?
keep on making discovery in mama's womb baby!
did you know that you are always a topic of papa and mama's conversation every day?
maybe you already know because by now you can recognize mama and papa voices!
=)
love you sweetheart!

No comments: