Tuesday, August 9

being pregnant part III

I guess when good days are here, those dark gloomy days became faint.
Being in the 2nd trimester has been smooth sailing that sometimes, i don't even feel pregnant which makes me forget how bad my morning sickness in the 1st trimester were.

My husband and I had to go to the gynae several times for my morning sickness.
Since I couldn't cope well with MS, I had to use up a lot of leave and mc.
I had to go back to my mom's house so that she could take care of me while my husband is at work.
There is always a plastic bag in my bag in case I vomit while I am out.
I remember trying to control not to vomit in the bus on the to work that I had to keep on swallowing my saliva and control my breathing.
When days were so bad, whatever food I ate, would immediately come out.
While I am sitting still, my head is spinning and it feels heavy.
I had heartburn as well.
I never been so sick in my life before.
I almost forget how it feels to be normal again.
To ease the pain, either my mom or my husband would massaged my head, neck, shoulders and back.
As much as I dislike MS,
I always look forward to seeing the gynae because it means that I get to see my baby and hear the heartbeat!
That keeps me close to our little fella.
=)

I am grateful that my MS has disappeared!
Things are getting brighter now.
However, I might said it too fast.
Because I read from pregnancy reviews that the 3rd trimester isn't going to be easy.
Good luck to me!

Dear baby,
during that tough period,
to get me through the journey,
I keep looking at your ultrasound photo.
You, sweetheart gives me a reason to be strong to endure the pain.
Both papa and mama pray to Allah swt to make me feel better.
Mama read up more on pregnancy and always look forward for you to turn a week old.
Your papa always gives mama hugs, kisses and enjoys making mama laugh.
Papa also likes rubbing mama's tummy to talk to you and ask you to work with mama to make her better.
We are very happy to have you!
Both of us love you very much!

No comments: