Thursday, August 18

being pregnant V

100 days as of today is your expected date of delivery!
and today is mama and papa 215 days of marriage.
=D

time flies and soon insya'Allah we will have a little girl in our arms to shower her with love.
just last night, my husband asked "how honey? you're going to be a mother soon"
all I can reply him is a smile,
the sweetest smile.
I know deep inside I always wanted a big family.
this is the beginning.
alhamdulillah.

this week has been tough for my husband family and I.
my husband's lovely aunt has left us.
she was one of the sweetest, sincere, strong lady that I knew of.
even though, she was sick, she still continued to help us out for our wedding preparations.
she was the one who accompanied us to get my engagement ring.
the one who helped me choose and design my wedding dress.
the one who was there when we picked our wedding costumes.
I remembered of the constant phone calls I had with her to give me advice.
I can say that I am close to her.
I can never forget her and the things she had done for me and my husband.
only her memories are left and I never told her that I love her.
may Allah swt bless her soul.

No comments: