Friday, March 4

did you know?

did you know?

every single day i think of you?
i am very happy being with you?
you ease my pain?
i love being close to you?
my phone messages are filled with yours?
at times i laughed to myself recalling of some funny things that you did?
i always pray for someone to sweep me off my feet and you came along?
that i am a whole better person with you?
you made me want to achieve much more?
i will always support you?
when i think of us, i feel calm?
i enjoyed you making me laugh?
when i make a decision, i factor you in it because you're my husband?
i like teasing you?
i like staring on the ring on my finger?
i am thankful for you?
how much you mean to me?
i like it when you kiss my forehead?
i like it when we make up after arguments?
you make me so comfortable?
i enjoyed singing with you in the car?
i pray for our future?

i will always love you?

my husband,
you are my true love.

No comments: