Saturday, September 30

pampering pampered!

one word to describe what i'm feeling.
pampered!

and of course i'm overjoyed.
=)

after work, went over his house.
as the 4 of us will be going geylang in the evening.
had like 3 hours to spare.
and his parents are kind enough to let me sleep.
thankfully!
had a very peaceful sleep.
how can i not have a good sleep?
because my sweetheart is just next door, sleeping too.
haha.
i feel soooo comfortable now.

geylang bazaar as usual has lots of people.
even though it's crowded, the atmosphere is great.
and while walking,
his mom was saying,
"nurul, if you see any nice baju, tell me, i'll buy for you"

i was flabbergasted.
really.
cause i never expected that.

after walking and walking and walking,
i still find it hard to choose.
well, it's just me.
people who has been shopping with me knows how i am.
the way i choose stuffs take a long long time.
i can't make up my mind.
aiyoyo.
any cure not?

i feel so bad making his parents walking.

and in the end,
mr policeman and me has the same pair.
i feel so like a couple.
my first time raya-ing as a real real couple.
yipee...

i can already imagine us with kids in the future raya-ing together.
haha.

thanks makcik and pakcik.
i feel like your daughter.

i'm going to see him tomorrow.
yeahness!

now is already 12.08am
1st october
happy happy childrens' day!

and it's 10 more days till i know, you know.
haha.

i love you honey.
more than anything else.

No comments: