Tuesday, March 25

a day after

on sunday evening,
i rang my phone as i wasn't sure where i placed it.
it was the partner who answered me.
then i realised that i've forgotten my phone.
it was inside the partner's bag.

he returned it to me yesterday.
and we had a good home cooked dinner.
that togetherness.
=)

the partner and i felt that we are not in reality.
we don't feel the mood for work or school.
we miss rehearsing,
we really miss the 3 days.
it was such a great experience!
winning it was even sweeter.
syukur alhamdullilah.

if you didn't managed to get yesterday's new paper,
here is the link.

http://newpaper.asia1.com.sg/news/story/0,4136,160097,00.html
=)

last saturday,
my primary school classmate tie the knot.
congrats suhaili!
i am really happy for you,
may the both of you be blessed with children and lots of happiness and joy!


please excuse my face.
i was tired by the rehearsal i had in the day.


my lovely primary school classmates

reminiscing about the past was fun.
we should have more meet up sessions!

honey,
i often find myself thinking of you, of us, the future with you, the memories we had.
afterwhich, i smiled at myself.
you bring me happiness and joy.
my life would never be complete without you.
and baby,
i'm going love you till the end.

No comments: