Wednesday, September 5

When the backseats became a playground

Parenting lesson #359

Both Mishel and I were in the car waiting for my husband to finish his meeting.
Of course, I knew the dangers of being in the car for too long.
The heat if the aircon is turned off and the poisonous gas if the aircon is turned on in a stationary car.
So I let the windows down.

Mishel who just turned 9 months gets more active and playful.
In the end, I placed her at the backseat.
To my surprise, she enjoyed playing!

She fell down, try to balance without any hands, push herself up, pull things, etc.
From the smiles she gave, I knew she enjoyed herself.
:)

Last weekend,
we went Hari Raya visiting and Mishel met up some friends of her age.
Normally, she would cry whenever she is left alone with people she just met.
Surprisingly, she didn't.
She saw me and I walked away but she still carry on playing with the toys and interacting.
Now, it makes me consider whether I should place her in a school to build up on her people skills since she loves making new friends.
She will get excited and start baby talking whenever she sees friends her age.
It is always fun whenever I see Mishel interacting with other infants and toddlers.
Or perhaps we should just have another one?
Haha!

Mishel sweetheart,
Both Mama and Papa are proud of you.
:)

No comments: