Monday, October 8

Mishel is already 10 months!

Mothering lesson #575

Mishel is already 10 months and she's a handful!
Look at that cheeky face! 

Since she is getting more mobile,
I got her a baby helmet for her own safety.


 
The helmet really helps a lot! 
We are more confident to let her move freely and she seems to enjoy it.
I tried it on myself and I was amazed that I didn't feel the impact when I hit my head against the wall. 
There were several times when she fell down with the helmet on and thankfully, she didn't cry.

If you are keen on the baby helmet, let me know.
There are 3 different colours but you got to wait for a month.
:)

1 comment:

Nura said...

Salam Sis

I would like to enquire on the Helmet you got for your dear Mishel. May I know how much is it and how do I get it pls?

PS. Your little girl is so adorable, MasyaAllah :)


Thanks!
Nura