Friday, December 7

Hello!

Random lesson #057

Wooooo!

Hello readers!
It has been a month since I last blog!
I miss this space so much!
I am sorry if there isn't any updates.
I hope my archives help to fill your time.
:)
Nevertheless thank you for coming to read my blog.
If you want to keep up with my everyday life, don't be shy to follow me on twitter or instagram to see more photos of Mishel.
Search for SuperAtirahMom.
:)

A lot of things happened within a month.
Surgery.
Planning for Mishel's First.
Learning more about myself.

I still haven't update on the husband birthday,
the one which we had our first overseas trip with Mishel.

One of the main reason why I haven't been blogging is because of De Quervain's tendonitis.
The words might be alien to you.
I will blog more about that the next time.
:)

My little girl has learnt to do a lot of new things!
Like waving bye-bye.
Clap her hands.
Dance to Gangnam Style and any other songs.
Take her few steps (but still have yet to walk)
Do a duck face.


I will try to update more often now that my hand is recovering well.
:)

No comments: