Friday, December 4

2 hours for a clip and the prep!

i had a thursday night out with shikin to run some errands.
after getting the things,
we send the items to my house and the both of us still don't feel like going home yet and we went to mustaffa centre in search for hair clips.
we had so much fun together, trying out the clips, fake hair, jewellery, etc.
funny la!
we had so much laughter!

and guess what?
in the end we chose 2 hair clips which took us 2 hours!
crazy la the both of us.

i still haven't do my resume!
job hunting soon.

i was helping my grandma just now,
and i initiated to peel the potato skin.
while peeling it,
it brought me back to the time when i was younger because i used to help to peel the potato.
it was years back!
maybe 10 years back.
i've been busy or maybe i've been lazy.
haha.

now my hands smell of onions.
haha.

my dad just passed me "buah berangan"
that makes me smile!
time to enjoy my chestnut and berangan!

soon,
it will be told.

sweetheart,
the 5th, our first.
time and time again,
my love for you never cease.