Thursday, October 6

surprise of the day!

this morning,
i surprised myself when i looked myself in the mirror.

i know that there are stretch marks on my hips and the side of my stomach.
it is one of the expected things to happen when one is pregnant.
but i forget all about my butt,
until i see it in the mirror today.

lines all over my butt.
i shrieked!
it's more to a laughter kinda shriek.
i didn't know how to feel.
helpless maybe.
like there's nothing much that i can do about it.
my husband who was there take a look at it and said "yes honey, those are stretch marks."
all i could do is to shake my head, smile and go on with my life.
=)

honestly,
i am not really bothered by the stretch marks because i know it will be happening.
it is just that i wasn't aware of how rapid it develops.

stretch marks, morning sickness, pain, aches, and those uncomfortable things related to pregnancy,
i am still thankful to the Almighty.
to be given the chance to go through pregnancy,
and insya'Allah motherhood.

to be mentally prepared for the final journey,
i am filling my time with reading different articles on giving birth and sharing it with my husband.

sweetheart,
just for you,
mama has to go through pain, physical body changes, hormonal changes and discomfort.
while papa has to encourage mama, tahan her whining, fulfill mama's cravings, help mama out, talk to you and many other things.
it is not easy but mama and papa never give up.
we are determine to have you.
we are ready to shower you with our love, M.

for now,
it is an exciting and anxious wait for both mama and papa!
=)

No comments: