Friday, December 28

I'm your mirror

Mothering lesson #213


Dear Mishel,
Your smile make me smile.
Your laughter make me laugh.
Your sadness make me sad.

As a mom,
I can't deny what you feel is what I feel.

I love your dad and I thought I have love him so deeply that I couldn't love anyone else more than him.
I was wrong,
when we came to know about your existence,
my love for your keeps on growing.
When I was pregnant with you, anything that happened to me,
I think of you first,
then myself.
Even now,
you first,
then myself.

I love you,
you wouldn't know how much I love you until you love your own child.

Thank you Allah swt. for blessing me with this beautiful girl to love and guide.
When you grow up sweetheart,
always remember that I feel whatever you are feeling.
Mama is always here to listen and talk to you.

No comments: