Monday, January 14

Flushed!

Love lesson #167

It was after a movie when we walked hand in hand and past by a jewellery shop. My husband stop and asked "that's a nice ring" while pointing to a ring.

It was definitely nice and I agreed with his opinion. "Yes honey, why?"

His replied was "nothing honey, just asking." He brought me into Goldheart and after which he said "pick the ring  that you like."

Right there and then, I felt my face flushed. I did not know how red it was but I knew it was hot! I was speechless. If it was only the two of us at the store, I would cry and jumped for joy. I kept my cool and go around the store searching for the ring with my red face.

He did not set any limit but it would not be fair to him to pay excessively for a ring. And so I decided on a middle range.

Why didn't I expect this? Because he had just brought me to Bali for my 26th. To me, that was already a lovely gift and surprise. The ring is like an icing on the cake.

I am thankful not only to my husband but also the Almighty for giving me my husband.
Alhamdulillah.

Honey,
thank you very much for everything that you have provided.
You have been a great husband to me and an awesome dad to Mishel.
I love you!

No comments: