Monday, January 14

Our 2nd anniversary

Love lesson #215

2 years ago I got married.
I got married to the love of my life, the one who I believe is my soulmate.

Being married to you is a neverending lesson for me.
I get to learn more about you, us and at the same time, I learn about myself.

Definitely it is not all rosy like how we expected to be. We had our rough days, at times we get on each other's nerves.
Apart from that, we do have moments when we truly enjoy each other company.

I treasure every moment with you, especially those times I really need you around, those times when we talked on a deeper level.

Now with our little princess, we have to work together to bring her up and shower her with lots of love.
You have been an awesome dad to her.

I have chosen you to be my husband.
In the future, I hope to see you again as my husband in heaven. Insya'Allah. Amin.

Thank you sweetheart for making our marriage an interesting subject.

No comments: