Friday, January 18

Day out with Mishel

Parenting lesson #139
Love lesson #183
Life lesson #82

I have been too busy lately that I might not be spending quality time with Mishel.
So today, I decided to spend time with her.

My date for today. 

She was well behaved. 
I don't know how come whenever my husband brings her out alone,
she refuses to sit at the carseat.
Hmmm... 

The plan is to go Singkids, an indoor playground at Vivo.
That is all. 
However,
we went more than 2 places.
:) 

Once we entered Singkids,
she got so excited! 
She started to point to things and baby talk.
I let her be free and walk around.
It was so cute!

She loves the balloons pitch.

She does not fancy slides. 

Seeing her play, I realized that she has grown so much! 
She can do quite a number of things on her own now. 

While in the car to the next destination,
she had a nap.
Too tired from the indoor playground.

The next stop was Jacob Ballas Children's Garden!

There was a simple water play area for kids.
She was quite scared and wary at first,
but eventually she managed to go around by her own. 

She totally loves it!
There was this one point of time where she sticked out her tongue trying to get a sip of the water.
Haha! 

Totally drenched!

Had a change of clothes and went to walk at Botanic Gardens to see the black swan.

I sat on a bench with her beside me. 
It was so peaceful.
I can do this every day. 
How I wish I can be a SAHM and visit different gardens with Mishel and enjoy nature.

 Just sitting beside her,
nothing else matters.
I am thankful for her.

While enjoying the scenery,
I could see water droplets on the lake.
It got heavier which means it is raining! 
We got caught in the rain but managed to get shelter.
Luckily it was not a long wait. 

To the last stop! 

We went to the library for the final stop.
She loves seeing books and making a mess with it. 

My friendly librarian. 
:)

"Where is the cat?" I asked and she managed to point at it correctly.
She knows and understand some basic words. 

On the way back.

At first I was contemplating whether to bring the stroller because 
1. it is heavy and I am alone
2. she does not really like to sit on the stroller

*phew*
Luckily it was well utilized.
:)

Mishel, 
Mama hoped that you enjoyed your day out with me.
:)
More to come in the future and mama is looking forward to it! 

No comments: